Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, July 27, 2015

In Memory of my friend Terry Dolatowski



My friend Terry Dolatowski passed away on July 12, 2015. He bravely fought cancer the last two years of his life, and never complained of being sick.

I met Terry 30 years ago  in a group called ACYA/TURNINGPOINT. It was a group for active Catholic Young adults between the ages of 21 to 40 sponsered through the catholic Church of the Diocese of Gary.

Terry was the kindest soul I've ever met. Despite his medical disabliltys, one that included Epilepsy, Terry always had a smile on his face. He had a wicked sense of humor, and his most endearing quality was that he genuinly cared about people.

He was a well loved by everyone who had the honor of knowing him. I know my life was better for him being in it, and I made sure I let him know it too.


You will be sorely missed here on earth Terry, your wings were well earned and are well deserved.


I Will Remember You"

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

Remember the good times that we had?
I let them slip away from us when things got bad
How clearly I first saw you smilin' in the sun
Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

I'm so tired but I can't sleep
Standin' on the edge of something much too deep
It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard

But I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

I'm so afraid to love you, but more afraid to lose
Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light

And I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

And I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories
Weep not for the memories

No comments: