Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, July 1, 2015









I have always loved crafting things, be it counted cross stitch, crocheting, or latch hook projects. But by far my favorite craft is crocheting. Since I have been retired, I have more time to lend to crocheting.

Since January, I have crocheted, 4 big Afghans, and 2 baby blankets. All but one big afghan were presents for members of my family. Any afghan that I make for my parents are appreciated and used. They have a big storage room where they keep the many afghans that I've made for them, and rotate them for whatever season of the year it is, and often go and get a different one out just to cover up while watching the television. In fact, they have taken a few to their Florida home with them, to use,

I made my two oldest nephews who now live in Florida each an afghan. In fact my nephew MJ, was back here for a visit in June, He was staying with my parents. I had him come over to get his and his brothers blankies, and he absolutely loved it. In fact my mom had told me that he used it when he got back to her house. MJ took a 2 hour nap and covered himself with it.

I don't mind crocheting things for people who appreciate and use the things I make for them. That is the sincerest form of THANK YOU I can get,

Have a wonderful day!

Blessings and Hugs

No comments: