Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday, March 22, 2014

OOPS I did it again

I did it again!!!

Two days ago, I had put a frozen pizza in the oven. This is the type that one places on the oven rack without a pizza pan or a pizza stone under it. While it was baking, some of the cheese dripped onto the bottom of the oven and started smoking, setting off the smoke alarm.

When I removed the pizza, and looked in the oven, it was worse then what I thought it was.  Even the window in the oven door was rather gross.

Just like my refrigerator, I stood there wondering when the last time I had cleaned the oven, and I just couldn't remember. So the next day I got out my Easy Off oven cleaner, and took on the task of cleaning the appliance. After 2 hours and several rags later, which were beyond washing and went into the garbage,
the inside of the oven is clean.

For now.

I don't know if not cleaning my major appliances is either out of my dislike of cleaning in general or just out of laziness. Either way I'm going to have to pledge to myself to keep up with it, or just pay the person who cleans the rest of my house, a little extra to do it. I'll have to think about this one.

Blessings and hugs

No comments: