Wikipedia

Search results

Friday, March 7, 2014




On March 5,2014 Prince was the guest star on the Arsenio Hall show. I had to watch, one because I like Arsenio's show, and two, I hadn't seen any recent work by Prince in ages.

Granted, I have never been a very big fan of Prince, nor have I ever been compelled to buy any of his albums or even view his movie, but I admit he has an excellent body of work to his name.

Prince's video's in the 1990's were very well done, and and I did like watching them, but still never enough to want to go out and buy them.

As I was watching Prince and his band perform on Arsenio's show, I found myself mesmerised by the movement of his horn section, and the overall performance of Prince and his band. The band members seemed like they really loved what they were doing, which is a good thing, because one should always do what they love the most.

Prince and Aresino did a fun Q and A segment.  It was nice that Prince was comfortable enough to show his humor, being that he is a rather quiet and reserved person. All in all, the show was absolutely fabulous, and the hour went by a little to quickly. I was wishing that there could have been an extra hour it was that much fun. More fun the watching Cloris Leachman eat stalks of celery on a previous Arsenio show, that was rather dull, and Arsenio looked rather uncomfortable trying to interview her.

Hopefully Prince will be willing to do another show with Arsenio, and I will surely be watching.

Many Blessing to you.

















No comments: