Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The First Ceremony of My Family's Wedding Year

This beautiful couple were the first to be married this year. The bride is my cousin Teonna, who also happens to be my Goddaughter, and the lucky man next to her is her wonderful husband Cory. If any two people belong together, it has to be these two people, they are one perfect match.
I have to tell you how proud of Teonna I am. Her mother passed away when she was about 10 years old, and her father raised her and her older brother very well considering that they all faced some adversity along the way. Teonna went on to college to become a Psychologist, she went on to buy a home with her own money. Then she went back to college to get her Masters Degree, and now has the job of her dreams in Michigan. Plus she has the man of her dreams by her side. ( Can you tell I'm beaming ?)
Her husband Cory is such of a magnificent person. The first time I met him was at their bridal shower, I immediately loved him the first time I set eyes on him, I instantly knew that he was my cousins soul mate. He's a man of honor and charachater, and has an abounding sense of humor to boot ! They also want children right away, and I pray that it happens for them soon, I know in my heart that these two people are going to be wonderful parents, and any child that comes to them will be blessed to have them as a mom and dad.
Many Blessings to Teonna and Cory, may you always be together for all eternity.

No comments: