Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, September 29, 2008

I Don't Want To Hear It

People tell me things. I don’t know why, but they do. I’ve had complete strangers sit down next to me in public and tell me things that would make Paris Hilton blush. And not just young people. OLD LADIES have discussed their sexual escapades with me. WTH?? Did I somehow stumble onto the set of Grannies Gone Wild?? Do I look like Dr. Ruth? I don’t want to hear stuff like that. I don’t even want to hear about people with in-shape bodies bumping nasties, let alone people who have the sexual appeal of slapping two pieces of bologna together. ughh. I mean what is it about me? Do I have an invisible sign painted on me that says "mess with me"? I have a feeling that it isn't gonna stop soon either. I'm also a weirdo magnet but that is a different blog for a different day.

In the mean time Blessings and Hugs


1 comment:

Tommy said...

DITTO!!!!

Ever since I was a young child people would tell me their innermost secrets that they wouldn't tell anyone else. Then when they tell me too much they discard me from their lives. It hurts them that I know too much. I just figured this out lately so it doesn't hurt me anymore, however, recently I began telling people to not tell me any more stuff if they were going to throw me away eventially.

Confronting these people has not stopped them from telling me everything but they have quit throwing me away because of what I know.

I also am a weirdo magnet and love it. Normal is just a moderate state of weird. I like extreme (unique) people.