Wikipedia

Search results

Friday, May 8, 2009

I Saw What You Did !!!!


Picture this.
I was on my way into work yesterday. I was stopped at the intersection of Rt 30 and Rt 41 waiting to turn right. As I look over to my left I witness a guy picking his nose. The way that he was working it, you'd think he was digging for gold or for something better. What made this whole nausiating, vile nose picking event even worse, was when he finished collecting his prize, he actually flicked it someplace inside his car.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Nasty little picture isn't it? My stomach turned when I witnessed this olympic nose picking event.
There are actually people in this world that believe they're invisible while driving in their cars.
I have news flash for you, you really aren't invisible ! Cars are built with windows. If you're looking out, and can see the road and people in surrounding cars, chances are pretty good that those same people are looking right back at you and pretty much know what you're doing.

HELLO !!!!!!


I've also seen people changing their cloths, applying make-up, even reading the newspaper while driving. I'm even sure our friends who drive the Big Rigs, have witnessed even more unbelievable things taking place while looking out the windows of their semi's on the way to their destinations.


So to Mr. I'm in search for the big nugget of gold, Please don't offer me a ride in your car. I don't want to be sitting on the disposals from your nose. Also, never invite me over for a home cooked meal, because I saw where you put your fingers, and Lord knows where else your hands have been. Please don't pet my cats, they've just been groomed and I'm sure they don't want the makings for crusty fur. And Last but not least, always remember, EVERYBODY can see what your doing in your car even though you may not think so.
Now go on and have a good day.

No comments: