Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Cold Day Activity



It is so cold and snowy out today, so I spent a few hours crocheting an afghan for my friend Kevin. He recently moved into a new home and I wanted to make him something special. As a rule I only make blankets for my family, because they seem to appreciate them more, and I know they'll be continuously used. Kevin and I have been friends for well over 30 years, and I consider him family. He's kinda like the odd big brother that I always wanted !!! He has this Alfred E Newman ( from MAD Magazine) sense of humor that cracks me up, and I totally get what he's doing and why he does what he does. When he uses his humor on someone that doesn't really know him, they tend to shy away from him. But that's their problem. So more then likely I'll work on the afghan a little more tonight, and then maybe I'll start reading the new book I bought.

I hope you all are staying warm ! Many Blessings and Hugs !!!!

No comments: